1) All work must be original hand-crafted work. Each artist guarantees the accuracy of the description of the works presented, the authenticity of the work, as the creation of their own hand.
2) Work done by a production studio is not accepted.
3) All work must be designed and executed by the accepted artist.
4) No more than 2 artists may collaborate on work. Both must be included on and sign the application. Both must be present at the arts festival.
5) Artists must be present with the work for the entire arts festival. Representatives may not attend in place of the artists.
4) The Arts Festival requires photo identification at check-in to ensure compliance.
5) Artists may only show work in categories and bodies of work selected by the jury.
6) All work exhibited must be of the quality, category, and body of work that were shown in the images used in the jury process.